I love my life. I have a wonderful husband who loves me very much and is a great father to our children. We have had some major trials, but God is amazing and the impossible to humans is made possible through Him. I have three amazing blessings - Tristan who is 5, Payton who is 2, and Gracie who is 3 months old. I have a gracious God who has blessed me so much in life that I could write a book about it. He is so faithful and I'm so grateful for every thing He has given me. But, I am looking forward to the day with no more tears and no more pain when I can see God face to face for eternity.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Just Starting Out...








I decided to finally start a blog for my family. Kids grow up sooo fast and I want to have a way to keep track of good memories with them as they grow. I love my kids so dang much and I can't wait to share this adventure we call life!

2 comments:

ColeeLou said...

Are those the cutest grandkids you've ever seen or what??!!

Carissa's Circle of Five said...

HaHa. I would say so!!! :)